Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
|Print|
Author Topic: I never intended to leave  (Read 3102 times)
nodeuce

View Profile
« on: May 09, 2007, 11:32:06 PM »

I'm posting this for Imprecation. 

============================================================================

I'm not sure why I was kicked, but I'm guessing either because of my inactivity or because I'm friends with the fobs. 

If it was because of inactivity, herc knew that I had to deal with school stuff. I have barely been able log onto the game except for weekends because of how much hw/projects I needed to get through.  Finals week ends this thursday, and I was excited that I was gonna be able to come back and raid full time.

If it was because I'm friends with the fobs then I think it's sad you need to kick me to try to get at them.  I didn't even know about the Havok thing. I was playing my alt over the weekend and Doom logs on vent and tells me that everyone quit and joined Havok. Later I log on my pally and find he's kicked from the guild, so I come to the forum and my account is deleted, I log on today and I'm swiftly kicked from the PB channels. Just because I'm friends with them doesn't mean I was going to leave.  I was in indom for 1.5 years, watched pie leave the guild twice for DnT and ret/WE,and watched shade leave for WE, I stayed. I don't like to leave a guild unless it's dead.

If you're going to kick someone atleast tell them why...
Eckis
phpBB Officers

View Profile Email
« |Reply| #1 on: May 10, 2007, 01:09:03 AM »

It was explained to me that a list had been given to the class officers of who would be leaving us for Havok. Try giving someone a tell when you're online next and maybe this can be worked out. I was under the impression that the leaving of Haze members wasn't a subject to be sore over.

Eckis
Bueford (Malana)
Forum Gnome
phpBB Guild Members

iiiiijcubeiiiii
View Profile
« |Reply| #2 on: May 10, 2007, 01:22:02 AM »

Doom said all the FOBs were leaving. So instead of dealing with the mundane trickle of g-quits we removed everyone.

Master Thread Hijacker
Bueford (Malana)
Forum Gnome
phpBB Guild Members

iiiiijcubeiiiii
View Profile
« |Reply| #3 on: May 10, 2007, 01:22:52 AM »

You can contact me in game.

Malana/Bueford

Master Thread Hijacker
Nightbane
phpBB Guild Members

View Profile
« |Reply| #4 on: May 10, 2007, 01:52:55 AM »

He can't read this right? or is this able to be viewed publically still. You may want to contact imp in game instead of vice versa just in case.
warbar
Guild Master
Administrator

View Profile
« |Reply| #5 on: May 10, 2007, 04:32:08 AM »

This was not really a gkick,   I was informed(or misinformed i should say) that all the FoB's were leaving by Doomstress.  We merely cleaned up the guild list the following night based on the information given.  Vent and forums were likewise cleaned up.

Sorry that your intent was misrepresented by the FoB's spokes person.  Given what we were told,  giving an explaination for the gkick would not have made sense.   Anyway,  this is easily correctable with a ginvite in game.
Pages: [1]
|Print|
Jump to: